Alaska Wildlife Troopers came to the rescue of two deer — found swimming in the frigid waters of Alaska’s Inside Passage — by returning them to land. See the moments!
- Americans have less money to spend at restaurants, affecting small businesses
- NFL legend Emmitt Smith rips University of Florida for eliminating DEI positions
- Anthony Kim, who chose LIV Golf over PGA Tour for long-awaited return, finishes last in first event
- CNN host asks Mayorkas if Biden admin letting migrants cross the border is strategy to change ‘electoral dynamics’ of U.S.
- Armed gangs jailbreak 4,000 inmates in Haiti after days-long gun battle with police