Hudson Institute senior fellow Rebeccah Heinrichs discusses American deterrence against escalation in the Middle East, Israel’s compliance to the rules of war and Biden’s $105 billion funding request to Congress.
- Putin says Kissinger ‘deserved’ his ‘reputation around the world’
- Biden bashes ‘MAGA’ Republicans, touts job growth
- Bills’ Von Miller facing arrest warrant in Texas over alleged domestic violence incident: report
- Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose consulted anti-abortion groups while drafting Issue 1 ballot language
- Harris downplays Biden age concerns: ‘More than a chronological fact’