Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo discusses the Biden administration’s foreign policy in the Middle East and the possible involvement of Iran in the Israel-Hamas conflict.
- All-Pro Jason Kelce suggests Bills player attempted injuring Eagles teammate during ‘tush push’
- Hamas frees 16 more hostages, including 1 Israeli-American, on sixth day of cease-fire with Israel
- DuPont Co., spin-off firms to pay Ohio $110M in ‘forever chemical’ settlement
- Judge to review new settlement in Maine ACLU’s public defender case
- Panama’s high court declares mining contract unconstitutional. Here is what happens next