Former Acting ICE director Tom Homan joined ‘FOX & Friends’ to discuss how the migrant crisis is impacting national security as the Israel-Hamas war prompts new concerns at the border.
- ‘Ladies of the ’80s’ stars share wellness tips
- Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger dead at 100
- Emirati-designated COP28 leader forcefully denies report UAE wanted to seek oil deals in summit
- NBA In-Season Tournament ‘met its intended purpose,’ Knicks head coach Tom Thibodeau says
- Winter Olympics on verge of returning to Salt Lake City in 2034