A CVS store in D.C.’s Columbia Heights neighborhood is being ransacked. Customers are raising concerns about the location on 14th Street after noticing the shelves are completely empty. FOX 5’s Sierra Fox reports from Northwest after checking it out.
- Jewish students from across US describe rampant campus antisemitism at House hearing: ‘Wasteland of hatred’
- China-linked US pot farms spark raids, calls for stronger crackdowns
- Supreme Court Overturns Trump Colorado Ballot Ban In 9-0 Ruling | Will Cain Show
- Jewish students describe rampant campus antisemitism: ‘Wasteland of hatred’
- Kentucky House passes school bus behavior bill after student misconduct prompts bus driver sickout