Peanut Butter and Jelly are two dogs who were surrendered to an animal service center in Sonoma County, California. Vets had to remove costume jewelry that had been adhesively added to their heads. Now left with scars, the pair are up for adoption.
- Armed gangs jailbreak 4,000 inmates in Haiti after days-long gun battle with police
- ‘Fox & Friends Weekend’ celebrates National Anthem Day with Mary Millben
- Republicans ‘have gotten out in front of their skis’ on impeachment inquiry, says Julian Epstein
- Iowa’s Caitlin Clark surpasses Pete Maravich for NCAA scoring record
- Kristin Juszczyk creates Caitlin Clark-inspired vest ahead of final Iowa home game