MSNBC legal analyst and former Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Rebecca Roiphe slammed New York Attorney General Letitia James’ recent public condemnation of former President Donald Trump outside of a New York City courtroom.
- China-linked US pot farms spark raids, calls for stronger crackdowns
- Supreme Court Overturns Trump Colorado Ballot Ban In 9-0 Ruling | Will Cain Show
- Jewish students describe rampant campus antisemitism: ‘Wasteland of hatred’
- Kentucky House passes school bus behavior bill after student misconduct prompts bus driver sickout
- UN atomic watchdog to depart on trip to Moscow for talks on nuclear safety in Ukraine