FOX News senior congressional correspondent Chad Pergram reports that the House will know ‘early on’ in today’s meeting if Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, has the votes to become the speaker.
- Five things to know about Henry Kissinger, a dominant figure in global affairs in the 1970s
- Jesse Watters Primetime – Wednesday, November 29
- Top Ivy League school hosts Chinese official who has repeatedly praised CCP: ‘Fruitful discussions’
- Rep Banks hits back at professors attacking him over antisemitism letter: ‘Proving my original point’
- What DeSantis, Newsom aim to gain out of prime-time debate clash on Fox News’ ‘Hannity’