Yasmine Mohammed, president of Free Hearts Free Minds, explains that many civilians in Gaza remain silent out of fear for their lives and criticizes ‘pro-Hamas rallies’ around the world.
- Five things to know about Henry Kissinger, a dominant figure in global affairs in the 1970s
- Jesse Watters Primetime – Wednesday, November 29
- Top Ivy League school hosts Chinese official who has repeatedly praised CCP: ‘Fruitful discussions’
- Rep Banks hits back at professors attacking him over antisemitism letter: ‘Proving my original point’
- What DeSantis, Newsom aim to gain out of prime-time debate clash on Fox News’ ‘Hannity’