President Biden on Wednesday met with the Israeli war cabinet during a visit to Israel for a mission to prevent the war with Hamas from escalating into a regional conflict.
- Senate committee votes to subpoena Harlan Crow, Leonard Leo in Supreme Court ethics investigation
- Lindsey Graham calls effort to subpoena conservative friends of Justice Clarence Thomas ‘garbage’
- UN delegates circulate petition to shut down US natural gas production as global climate summit kicks off
- White House quietly walks back Biden’s comment on adding conditions for sending assistance to Israel
- SI faces pushback for naming Deion Sanders ‘Sportsperson of the Year’ after 4-8 season