Laura Malo and her friend returned to her car which was covered in bullet holes to charge her phone. When she called the police, she was advised there was nothing they could do to help her as terrorists had invaded the State of Israel.
- NFL legend Emmitt Smith rips University of Florida for eliminating DEI positions
- Anthony Kim, who chose LIV Golf over PGA Tour for long-awaited return, finishes last in first event
- CNN host asks Mayorkas if Biden admin letting migrants cross the border is strategy to change ‘electoral dynamics’ of U.S.
- Armed gangs jailbreak 4,000 inmates in Haiti after days-long gun battle with police
- ‘Fox & Friends Weekend’ celebrates National Anthem Day with Mary Millben