FOX News senior congressional correspondent Chad Pergram reports on dwindling votes for Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and the GOP dropping him as their nominee for House speaker.
- Good tidings and cheer, unless you’re in the House of Representatives
- Migrants sleeping in Chicago streets and police stations as temps drop below freezing
- Decrease set for exorbitant Maine electricity costs
- Top diplomats arrive in North Macedonia for security meeting as some boycott Russia’s participation
- Woman claiming to be Cowboys owner Jerry Jones’ daughter files new defamation lawsuit against him: report