A young bull elk was rescued by Pierce County deputies in Washington after its antlers became caught in an old wooden swing. Watch as the deputies work steadily to free the trapped animal despite the grave risks.
- Kentucky House passes school bus behavior bill after student misconduct prompts bus driver sickout
- UN atomic watchdog to depart on trip to Moscow for talks on nuclear safety in Ukraine
- Eagles’ Jason Kelce announces retirement from NFL
- WATCH LIVE: Nikki Haley holds rally in Texas after first primary victory ahead of Super Tuesday
- US citizens told to leave Haiti after jailbreak, state of emergency issued