Rep. Jim Jordan is staying in the race despite recent struggles to secure enough votes to become House speaker.
- Alaskan Native Americans unleash on Biden admin’s climate agenda: ‘Communities and culture are at risk’
- Henry Kissinger’s friends, former colleagues reflect on his legacy: ‘A titanic figure’
- Outrage as UN-Palestinian exhibition uses murdered Israeli child’s image as a Palestinian civilian casualty
- Jesse Watters Primetime – Thursday, November 30
- AI-driven platform Play Anywhere launches game-changing partnership to reimagine interactive TV sports rights