Trump has blasted the New York Attorney as “corrupt” throughout the first three days of his trial, which began Monday.
- Washington lawmakers advance bill to address opioid crisis among Native tribes
- Thailand’s former PM Yingluck Shinawatra is acquitted of charges of mishandling government funds
- Albania refurbishes Soviet-era air base into regional hub of NATO air operations
- Andy McCarthy: Democrats want to put Trump on trial through Election Day
- Germany denies that leaked audio was indication of Berlin war preparations against Russia