Cleveland Missing, a nonprofit that helps families of missing persons, created decks of playing cards with 52 missing persons cold cases to get tips to hopefully solve them.
- GOP senator ‘beyond frustrated’ no major bills have come to floor yet as deadlines loom
- White House refuses to condemn progressive lawmaker over comments on Hamas’ use of rape
- Jets’ Robert Saleh squashes report saying Zach Wilson is ‘reluctant’ to take over starting role again
- Judge Jeanine: They’re using color as an excuse to get away with everything
- Judge drops felony charges against Virginia elections official accused of 2020 misconduct